A downloadable game for Windows
A short demo of the first stage in the game. There are some features missing or may behave incorrectly. Please report these problems to me so that I may make a sticky note of it and put it with the other hundreds of them.
XInput gamepad supported (I hope. I haven't done a lot of testing with it).
Controls are arrow keys, Z, and X for keyboard. DPad and face buttons for gamepad. Sub weapon is up+X
All graphics with the exception of some of the player sprites are from Castlevania and Castlevania II. These are placeholders and will eventually be removed.
Thanks to AGDG for support and VampireDev for the player's base sprite.
Demo Day 11 Hotfix 2
- Fixed bug where landing while attacking and jumping before the animation finished freezes the player.
- Fixed bug where attacking the same frame as moving on the stairs freezes the player.
- Shortened the intro by a single second because I am impatient.
Demo Day 11 Hotfix 1
- Fixed issue of being knocked outside the level forcing a restart
- Added kill floors in case of incidents where a hole in the level may be found. Will result in death rather than a forced restart.
- Made the boss's weakspot more clear since the placeholder art was not.
- Fixed instances of being placed halfway into a tile if knocked upwards into it.
Run the .exe
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.